Tuesday 23 April 2013

COOL CHRISTCHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday me ,my mum and dad went to Christchurch because my parents are going to Aussie!!!!!! On the way to Christchurch we saw lots of sheep.Me and mum thought there were at least one thousand of them!




When we arrived in Christchurch we went straight to our auntie and uncles house and ate some food. Then my mum and dad went to see some of our family friends.While I stayed home and played with my cousins.The next day we went to  Riccarton  Mall but we didn't do much shopping because mum and dad
had to be at the airport 2 hours early to check in.



At around 6:45 Me, my two cousins ,my grandparents and my auntie and uncle went to a temple.At the temple we prayed and ate some food. After that we went home and sat in the living room for while we were watching TV.

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that you saw your favourite teacher at Riccarton Mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Preethi,

    I'm your blogging buddy from Mrs. Vilas's Fourth Grade Writers. I have to check out your blog every few days, but I don't mind. You have interesting blog posts! You attach many pictures that attracts my interests! The only thing you have to work on as far as I can see is attributing to the photographers of any pictures you got from the Internet. I recommend you use your own photos so it would be easier for you.

    From,
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Preethi,

      Sorry that I didn't invite you to my blog. You can visit anytime you want to. You can go to my blog by clicking on my name.

      From,
      Isabelle

      Delete